Hobbes-The-PrinceHobbes-The-Prince

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 4 Fans

SuperNothing2 SuperNothing2

Wicked

As always, it was really fun doing the voices for you. This should be on Front Page since the humour is so original and it's got a cool style to it.

Thanks for having me in your flash :)

-Eric (Hobbes_The_Prince)

ramonestheused77 responds:

No problem man... It was a pleasure to work with you for the second time. I hope to work on further projects with you.

Un-Sea-n Life pilot Un-Sea-n Life pilot

Great Job

I still can't believe how great the art is in this. The backgrounds looked like paintings, and when I was sending the voice stuff in, you made it seem like it was easy to do the drawings. The overall feel of this flash is what really got me when we first spoke too, and I still believe that this animation evokes a "feeling" when you watch it. Maybe it's the water and all that ... but it's something.

Again, great job, and it has been really fun talking to you about all my crazy mishaps! :)

-Eric (Hobbes)

SlanSai responds:

haha yeah when can laugh about thoose mishaps now when its finally done hehe.

thanks big time for the support now, and in the making of the movie. It really helps.

anyways, it has been truly great to work with u. You found the kind voices I were after very quick and i think all of the lines came out exellent. The flash wouldn't have been the same without you. thanks again.

Spaced Out! (Pilot) Spaced Out! (Pilot)

Backgrounds were ... well ...

Great job on this man! I'm sure Danny boy would be quite proud, and creepy still. Good times had by all. I slowly watched this little dinosaur evolve, and I'm proud to say I did a voice on it. All the voices were great, made my ears smile ... and I hope you make more and more and more until you're old and gray. You knew this was coming, and it's just the beginning. Time to go eat a Snack, and then Lunch. Catch ya later,

-Hobbes (Stan)

grim-studios responds:

Thanks, Stan. You're the man.

Majin Vegetto: Episode 4 Majin Vegetto: Episode 4

Really Cool

Wow, it's great to be doing a voice for you :D This had alot of action and reminded me of when I watched the show ... sadly Dragonball GT is on in Canada at the moment :(

Plans to Fuck Alexis 9 Plans to Fuck Alexis 9

EVERYONE HAS AIDS!!!

And so do you. Why did you make this? It's an ongoing poop saga that you keep spitting out every day. I see this crud everyday ... thank god it's gonna be a week 'till more shit hits the fan.

Gross, just gross animation and drawings.

Great job though.

Ryan-Smith responds:

You know whats funny, everyone fucking hates you. You are gay, "poop saga", man we should hire you as a writer, because you are hilarious.

Majin Vegetto: Episode 3 Majin Vegetto: Episode 3

Awesome!

Wow, it's so cool to hear the Goku voice I did on here. I'm glad to be a part of this, you have alot of skill and you should be on Front Page for sure. Hope I get to be in the next one :D

-Hobbes

P.S. I put a ten for interactivity 'cause I had to click 5 for the animation. :)

Majin-Ryan responds:

hehe im glad you liked how it turned out:D, im deffanaitly wanting you and tetsu-kun to help with the next animation:D

Holy Crap Booby Trap Holy Crap Booby Trap

Is his drink made of rubber?

Wow, a boob making boob movies. Only on Newgrounds.

Anyways, the drawing was pretty cool, and I would appreciate it if you made more. My friend lost his hand in a similiar act ... so thank you, and god bless you too.

PEEK scene from JGG toon PEEK scene from JGG toon

Brian Wilson at his Peak

The pop sounded kinda like someone taking poo poo. But, you had the Beach Boys, you get a 5. Thank you,

Much love,

P.S. Surfin USA ....

Spooky horror show 2 Spooky horror show 2

I'm just a poooor boyyyy ....

Wow, love how the keyboard turned into a Mario 64 swimming tune. Not bad movie anyways. But Mr. T? Time to have his cereal.

-Hobbes (loves you)