Hobbes-The-PrinceHobbes-The-Prince

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 4 Fans

SuperNothing2 SuperNothing2

Wicked

As always, it was really fun doing the voices for you. This should be on Front Page since the humour is so original and it's got a cool style to it.

Thanks for having me in your flash :)

-Eric (Hobbes_The_Prince)

ramonestheused77 responds:

No problem man... It was a pleasure to work with you for the second time. I hope to work on further projects with you.

Un-Sea-n Life pilot Un-Sea-n Life pilot

Great Job

I still can't believe how great the art is in this. The backgrounds looked like paintings, and when I was sending the voice stuff in, you made it seem like it was easy to do the drawings. The overall feel of this flash is what really got me when we first spoke too, and I still believe that this animation evokes a "feeling" when you watch it. Maybe it's the water and all that ... but it's something.

Again, great job, and it has been really fun talking to you about all my crazy mishaps! :)

-Eric (Hobbes)

SlanSai responds:

haha yeah when can laugh about thoose mishaps now when its finally done hehe.

thanks big time for the support now, and in the making of the movie. It really helps.

anyways, it has been truly great to work with u. You found the kind voices I were after very quick and i think all of the lines came out exellent. The flash wouldn't have been the same without you. thanks again.

Spaced Out! (Pilot) Spaced Out! (Pilot)

Backgrounds were ... well ...

Great job on this man! I'm sure Danny boy would be quite proud, and creepy still. Good times had by all. I slowly watched this little dinosaur evolve, and I'm proud to say I did a voice on it. All the voices were great, made my ears smile ... and I hope you make more and more and more until you're old and gray. You knew this was coming, and it's just the beginning. Time to go eat a Snack, and then Lunch. Catch ya later,

-Hobbes (Stan)

grim-studios responds:

Thanks, Stan. You're the man.